JOIN US THIS WINTER FOR A RESTORATIVE WEEKEND OF SKIING & YOGA IN VERMONT!
This 2-night retreat at the Wilburton Inn, a majestic hilltop estate, in Manchester, Vermont, will feature a yoga program led by Dina Ivas as well as skiing with Orsden's founder Sara Segall, massages, and farm to table cuisine.
Friday, January 26th - Sunday, January 28th, 2018
RATES (TOTAL FOR WEEKEND)
- Single Occupancy: From $450
- Double Occupancy: From $350
- 2 nights of accommodations at the Battenkill Valley Mansion at the Wilburton Inn. The Battenkill Valley Mansion is exclusively reserved for this retreat.
- All meals from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch with food straight from Earth Sky Time Farm Community Farm
- 3 yoga sessions led by Dina Ivas
- 1 Saturday outdoor activity: Skiing at Bromley Mountain (20 min drive) or XC Skiing or Snowshoeing at Hildene
- Massage at the Battenkill Valley Mansion ($80 for 1 hour)
- Transportation (The Wilburton Inn is a 3.5 hour drive from Boston, a 4 hour drive from New York City)
More about Dina:
Brooklyn-based yogini, Dina Ivas specializes in leading fun, all-level-friendly retreats worldwide where the vibe is all about feeling free and getting in touch with nature. Some of her recent trips included exotic locales such as Tulum, Mexico and the island of Turks & Caicos. A self-proclaimed “leggings-a-holic” and wine-lover, Dina co-founded Yoga Wine Party, a company marrying these two passions offering customized yoga and wine-tasting events. To learn more about Dina and read testimonials from her students, visit yogawithdina.com or follow her on Instagram @dinaivas.